At St. Mark’s, we are grateful for our families that continue to enroll year after year. And we can’t wait for you to return for the next school year! We know you would rather spend time with family and friends than fill out enrollment forms. So, we found a better way for families to enroll.
It’s called Continuous Enrollment. When you complete your Continuous Enrollment contract, you are enrolling your child at St. Mark’s until they graduate or until you notify us otherwise. That’s it! You won’t have to fill out these forms again.
- Approximately 10 days after submitting each parent/guardian enrollment contract, FACTS will automatically withdraw the $1,000 tuition deposit.
- We will automatically re-enroll your child for the next school year unless you notify the enrollment office of an intent to withdraw by January 7, 2023.
- On or about February 7, 2023, FACTS will automatically withdraw the $1,000 non-refundable, tuition deposit per child.
- Not sure if your child is going to return for the 2023-2024 school year? You must notify Cindy Sexton, Director of Enrollment, at email@example.com or 561-623-2624, by January 7, 2023.
- Re-enrollment after February 7, 2023, will depend on space availability and will include a $200 late processing fee ($1,200 total).
Yes, both parents/guardians must sign and submit the Continuous Enrollment contract for each child.
When you complete your Continuous Enrollment contract this year, you are enrolling your child at St. Mark’s until they graduate or until you notify us otherwise. That’s it! You won’t have to fill out these forms again.