Thank you for your interest in St. Mark’s Episcopal School!
There is nothing we value more than our relationships with our prospective students and families, and we are eager to work with you to make sure you experience the breadth of the St. Mark’s community.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year.
- AUGUST 17, 2023 - Online Application Available
- SEPTEMBER 1, 2023 - One on One Campus Tours Begin (appointment only)
- JANUARY 31, 2024 - Admission Document Deadline
- All admission documents must be received by January 31, 2024, for an admission decision to be issued on February 15, 2024. After this date, acceptance will depend on space availability and will be offered on a rolling basis.
- Please click here for required admission documents for each grade.
- FEBRUARY 15, 2024 - Admission Decisions Offered for All Grades
- The enrollment office will send admission decisions to families via email.
- After this date, acceptance will depend on space availability and will be offered on a rolling basis.
Schedule a Campus Tour & Interview
Individual, in-person campus tours and interviews begin each September for families actively engaged in the application process. You may schedule your campus tour and interview online or by phone at 561-622-1504.
Connect With Us on Social Media
Our social media channels are a great way to see the stories happening throughout our divisions. Visit one of our channels below to see a glimpse of the St. Mark's community!
St. Mark’s Episcopal School strives to attract and support a diverse and talented student body, faculty, and staff. Applicants for admission or employment will not be denied based on race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.