Technology is used to enhance lessons and maximize the efficiency of assignments. Carefully chosen technology is deliberately integrated into the curriculum at all grade levels, across all academic disciplines.
Students have access to Chromebooks, iPads, and premium software to facilitate learning. Additionally, ceiling-mounted projectors, document cameras, surround-sound speakers, and microphones provide a robust multimedia experience. Students today are growing up in a digital world with instant access to information. St. Mark’s teaches students age-appropriate skills to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information purposefully and proficiently. Our goal is to equip students with the technological knowledge and skills to be creative, productive, and collaborative while being responsible digital citizens. We are constantly exploring technology and its applications so that our students are well prepared for their future in the digital age.
- ALL CLASSROOMS include a ceiling-mounted projector, document camera, surround audio, microphones, and Wi-Fi.
- PCS, LAPTOPS AND IPADS are available to students in grades PK4 through 8. More than 400 devices are used on campus each day.
- DESKTOP SOFTWARE includes Microsoft Office Professional and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS to premium web sites, including Discovery Streaming, BrainPOP, IXL, Flocabulary, Newsela, Accelerated Reader, Reading Plus, and Reading Eggs.
- WI-FI access available in all classrooms.
- COMPUTER LAB classes are taught to students in grades PK4 though 8.
- INTERNET FILTERING and spam detection software ensure a safe computing experience.
- ALL TECHNOLOGY is included in the tuition. No additional fees are charged for devices or software.