Technology is used to enhance lessons and maximize the efficiency of assignments. Carefully chosen technology is deliberately integrated into the curriculum at all grade levels, across all academic disciplines.
St. Mark's provides a Chromebook (2-8) or iPad (K-1) to each student. SMART Boards, ceiling-mounted projectors, document cameras and surround-sound audio provide a multi-sensory experience in all classrooms. Students today are growing up in a digital world with instant access to information. St. Mark’s teaches students age-appropriate skills to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information purposefully and proficiently. Our goal is to equip students with the technological knowledge and skills to be creative, productive, and collaborative while being responsible digital citizens. We are constantly exploring technology and its applications so that our students are well prepared for their future in the digital age.
- CHROMEBOOKS AND IPADS are provided to students in grades PK4 through 8. Our 1:1 device program begins in kindergarten.
- CLASSROOMS include SMART Boards, ceiling-mounted projectors, document cameras, surround-sound audio and Wi-Fi.
- PRODUCTIVITY SOFTWARE includes Google Workspace, Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS include BrainPOP, IXL, Seesaw, Discovery Education, Flocabulary, Newsela, Accelerated Reader, Reading Plus, and Reading Eggs.
- WI-FI available in all classrooms.
- STEAM classes taught to students in grades PK4 though 8.
- ALL TECHNOLOGY is included in the tuition. No additional fees are charged for devices or software.